Wallpaper Changer?

rpadroTM

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just got my Droid the other day and I'm super pump about customizing it. I'm all set with my ring tones and sound effects, so now I'm on the wallpaper situation. I made a number of Droid-ready wallpapers, but I haven't found the right wallpaper application (you know, to change the wallpaper on intervals). Does anyone have some recommendations? I've seen a lot of negative reviews on some of the applications on Market.

coondogg97

Reaction score
I have been using WallSwitch and it has worked great so far:

chart

coondogg97

Reaction score
I downloaded a wallpaper app and saved a bunch of those images to my SD card. I pointed the WallSwitch directory to the folder I downloaded the images to and everything is working well.

I haven't found an app that will change random streamed images on your desktop though. But im still using WallSwitch and it is still working well.

zero7404

Reaction score
reviving an old thread here ... have there been any recent appearances in the market of new auto wallpaper changers ? i'm leaning toward wallswitch, but if there's something better out there, i'll look at that as well ...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
reviving an old thread here ... have there been any recent appearances in the market of new auto wallpaper changers ? i'm leaning toward wallswitch, but if there's something better out there, i'll look at that as well ...

Wallswitch works great here...almost 500 wallpapers, autochanged every 10 mins...