Waiting *Patiently* for my first Smart Phone

LovingParis

Reaction score
I have not had a phone in seven years and it has become obvious to me that I must have a smart phone !! I have been doing my research for weeks now and and have had my sited set on the Droid 3, but when I decided to pull the trigger it turns out EVERY retailer in my area is out of stock ! Oh well, when the data gods choose to anoint me all will be well. Until then,,,ARGGH! This is worse than Christmas Eve for a 10 year old. Somebody Hold Me

Oh, hello everybody. Your site has been a great source of knowledge. Thanks for letting me in here.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Lol welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. Well u can order it on line or in the store thru vzw. Unless online was out too??? Lol

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You'll love the Droid 3! Hope you get it soon! Sold out everywhere here, too.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have not had a phone in seven years and it has become obvious to me that I must have a smart phone !! I have been doing my research for weeks now and and have had my sited set on the Droid 3, but when I decided to pull the trigger it turns out EVERY retailer in my area is out of stock ! Oh well, when the data gods choose to anoint me all will be well. Until then,,,ARGGH! This is worse than Christmas Eve for a 10 year old. Somebody Hold Me

Oh, hello everybody. Your site has been a great source of knowledge. Thanks for letting me in here.

Have you tried ordering from VZ online? You don't have to pay $300 and wait for a $100 rebate and if they have it in stock, they usually give you free next day air shipping.

Welcome to the site.

MIUI