Wait time for liberated gb themes?

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking about going back to liberty 2.0.1 because I really enjoyed the selection of themes. Was wondering how long it would most likely be until themes for gb come out.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
The nightlies are unfinished, still in progress versions of Liberty GB. Smart themers will hopefully be waiting until its closer to finalized.

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I've got a quick, clean theme I will drop tonight, it should be compatible with all versions of Liberty GB... just a little something for those of us who want something different than stock. :)

Sent from Tapatalk EliteX

Last edited:

drum747

Reaction score
Nice!! Im going through theming withdrawals!!! We can always count on you Sensei!

en28so

Reaction score
I've got a quick, clean theme I will drop tonight, it should be compatible with all versions of Liberty GB... just a little something for those of us who want something different than stock. :)

Sent from Tapatalk EliteX

Hey thanks for all the hard work btw. I'm running GB from the liberty toolbox, and couldn't be happier. I was glad to donate.

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking about going back to liberty 2.0.1 because I really enjoyed the selection of themes. Was wondering how long it would most likely be until themes for gb come out.

I'll have mine ready by the end of the week...