OP
Tas

Tas

Reaction score
Ty but i am not rooted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

screaminz2002

Reaction score
Its not a miracle loud speaker but there is definitly an increase using it. YMMV but sitting next to the wifes phone you could tell a difference.

gloveman

Reaction score
I've really liked the volume + app. I guess I will just hold out until the developer figures out how to make it jive with Jellybean. Don't suppose it will take him too long to figure it out.

OP
Tas

Tas

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess we all gotta be patient. I'm sure they will figure it out faster than VZ can figure how to roll out an update. Hahahaha. Sorry. Couldn't help it.

OP
Tas

Tas

Reaction score
So I decided to Email SA Labs and ask if and when they were going to make an update so Equalizer would work with JellyBean. They answered back pretty quickly to my surprise with one sentence.

"Thx but there will be no more updates"

Well that sucks. :-(

cupid

Reaction score
Volume really low after the jb update..I have volume+ but now it doesn't work :-( hope somebody can fixed this problem

pdufrene

Reaction score
Volume+ was the only difference between the GNex being a real phone and a pair of soup cans connected with a string (at least notification wise). I can't hear my phone ring when it's in my pocket, and forget about a text message waking you up, no matter how obnoxious the alert. This really sucks :angry:. I would have returned the phone after the first day, but I found Volume+ and it made the phone work like it's supposed to, so I kept it. Now that I'm stuck with it, it doesn't look like Google or Samsung is interested in fixing the problem...

cupid

Reaction score
I guess we should root this phone for the volume to work

droidatar

Reaction score
No file, I rooted for volume is this on play?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

cupfulloflol

Reaction score

cloud12077

Reaction score