Voicemail and the All Calls List

wioneo

Reaction score
I have only ever had 3 phones, and this same behaviour occured on all 3, but it is annoying, so I hope it is not a standard feature.

If I miss a call, and the person does not leave a voice message, the missed call is recorded in the All Calls list, and calling them back is simple.

If I miss a call, and the person does leave a message, then the call is not listed at all. So if I do not recognize the voice, or if I don't have the number I can't call them back. I vaguely remember finding some option to readout the number in voice mail automated system, but I would not bother to write down and then re-dial the number usually, assuming that option exists at all, but in any case it's irrelevant to the question.

Is there a way to have ALL calls, show up in the All Calls menu?

Last edited:

Lenagainster

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that if someone calls your number, and it rings your phone, and you don't answer, and the call goes to voicemail, you will still get a missed call listed under "recent calls". What I think is happening is that the network doesn't find your phone for some reason (phone turned off, or in a very weak or non-existent signal area) when the other person calls, your phone never rings, and the call goes straight to voicemail.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums