Voice Translator App

SEGA

Reaction score
There is a voice translator app out there that you speak into and it changes your voice into other languages.

I can not find it, I just found Trippo Mondo, it's not bad, but I just want to speak into it with no text.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about please share..

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I think I saw something like that in a Star Trek episode once....

Kimmo

Reaction score
Hi Sega,

I am from Cellictica, developer of Trippo Mondo. We have launched recently a voice-to-voice translator for iPhone. We have it available also for Android (and Windows Mobile, J2ME and Blackberry), but particularly with Android we have limitations on how we can publish it.

We can't have Google Checkout account, as we are from Finland, and it's not available for our country. We have so high costs related to that app, that we must have it as a paid app.

Do you have any suggestion how we could sell it?

Google requires to have a legal entity in a country where Gogle Checkout merchant account can exist.

Meanwhile, you can send me an email to [email protected] and I can arrange the voice-to-voice app to you somehow.

Best regards,
Kimmo

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Kimmo,
welcome to DF, quick response for a first post!
There are other apps like that, such as Ultimatefave which I bought. I paid with Paypal and was good to go. Titanium Backup is a supporting vendor here on the forums and they do something similar. Titanium Backup for Android ? Official Site

Kimmo

Reaction score
Christim,

Thank you. I'm looking forward for good discussions here.

We are currently working on to create an in-app payment solution for our flagship products, Trippo VoiceMagix for Android. It allows to do payment with credit cards as well as thru mobile carriers (premium sms) in about 80 countries.

We are still going to have a problem with discovery. We can't list the app as a free app into Android Market and probably most sites have similar policy.

But then we can at least sell it conveniently and have it freely downloadable, perhaps with a one day trial period or similar, and get paid if people like it. I think it should be ready within two weeks from now.

Any ideas how to promote such in-app activated apps?

Kimmo