Vigor vs Bionic

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
This is a tough one! I'm leaning the Vigor at the moment even though I'm probably going to upgrading to the bionic in the next couple days... I'm liking what I'm seeing on the Vigor better, even if I don't like sense! =P Maybe it's just the suspense of not knowing what its going to be makes me think it's better! =P I've always been a Moto person though! Then of course there's always the Prime and even though I don't like Samsung all that much, ICS is pretty tempting! ;-)

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sure do wish they still offered one year contracts..

Or unlimited data for new customers or anyone that didn't have it before...I'm lucky I'm grandfathered in

supercharged modified simply stunning 5.5 w/turbocharged 3g
Chevyno1 ulv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
honeycomb 3D theme
19.8 linpack score

patriot95

Reaction score
I think the Vigor vs. Prime is a better debate. This debate is simply accessories vs. better specs. Arguing UI's is very opinion based. I want to know if it will be weird to have a Vigor with ICS eventually. Physical and soft buttons? How does that work/look? If I was choosing Vigor or Bionic... I chose Vigor (of course if it has thunderdolt battery life then that changes)... if I am picking between Vigor and Prime... IDK!!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the Vigor vs. Prime is a better debate. This debate is simply accessories vs. better specs. Arguing UI's is very opinion based. I want to know if it will be weird to have a Vigor with ICS eventually. Physical and soft buttons? How does that work/look? If I was choosing Vigor or Bionic... I chose Vigor (of course if it has thunderdolt battery life then that changes)... if I am picking between Vigor and Prime... IDK!!

I imagine that ICS will have the ability to "turn off" the soft buttons as it will likely be implemented on many different phones that have the capacitive buttons, but that is just a guess.

The most current rumors is that the Vigor is actually going to be the "Incredible HD", so I don't know if that would change your opinion on expected battery life (I don't recall what the reputation of the Dinc battery performance was/is compared to the Tbolt)

patriot95

Reaction score
I imagine that ICS will have the ability to "turn off" the soft buttons as it will likely be implemented on many different phones that have the capacitive buttons, but that is just a guess.

The most current rumors is that the Vigor is actually going to be the "Incredible HD", so I don't know if that would change your opinion on expected battery life (I don't recall what the reputation of the Dinc battery performance was/is compared to the Tbolt)

I had the Dinc for a long time and was always impressed with it. If I recall it didn't come with the biggest battery at the time, but it got me easily through a full day. I'm not one of those people who is against charging my phone every night... it just needs to make it to work and back. I hope that it is renamed the Incredible HD. I think the Incredible line up has been one of the best. Stepping into the "super phone" arena with and Incredible HD would be an obvious next step.

whiddles

Reaction score
man I wanted the bionic real bad but it seems the phone and me are not meant to be sense I have been trying a 100 ways to get my hands on one. i just may wait and see this phone released before I give up my D1