[Video] Seidio vs. Moto vs. MIKRADLE

cuskit

Reaction score
Docking? Find us easily!

I'm getting a couple emails or more per day with questions on where to find more info on MIKRADLE here on the forums. We do have a Vendors Section in which MIKRADLE has several threads going with tons of info. See here: MIKRADLE - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Hope this helps! I can say there were no problems finding me this past weekend. MIKRADLE had the biggest 3 day weekend sales total to date - I'm still reeling in paperwork from that!
Thanks to all who ordered both over the weekend and through today, which is also setting precedents for sales! Seems like everyones got MIKRADLE FEVER! :) mikey

lesisk

Reaction score
Sedio Case w/Motorola Multimedia Desktop Charger

Can the Multimedia Desktop Charger be used with the Sedio Case??

L. Sisk

cuskit

Reaction score
Can the Multimedia Desktop Charger be used with the Sedio Case??

L. Sisk
I'm not sure which Seidio Case you refer to, but to my knowledge no case works with the Moto Dock. This is why I've designed and provide the MIKRADLE. I have a case on my phone and couldn't live with constantly removing it every time I wanted to either charge the phone or sync it with my computer. MIKRADLE allows the use of all covers while charging or syncing. It also is a Multimedia Station, automatically turning it on when your phone is placed on the MIKRADLE.

With almost 1,000 MIKRADLES sold to date - I'd say many agree with me! :) mike

Last edited:

cuskit

Reaction score
What about this cradle?
Motorola Droid Sync and Charge Desktop Cradle and 2nd Battery Charging Slot - Enables Mutlimedia Mode
It looks very similar to the Motorola one, but charges an extra battery at the same time. That site is the only place I've seen it on. Has anybody tried it? Do you know the manufacturer? Any info would be helpful before I make the purchase.
fandroid,

I'm not familiar with that particular charger, I don't believe it's made by Motorola, the seller implies that but it's not a Moto dock. Try calling this number 1-800-306-0081 and see what they have to say.

Have I seen you ask this question elsewhere? If not - someone else is also inquiring about this particular dock. mike

fandroid

Reaction score
What about this cradle?
Motorola Droid Sync and Charge Desktop Cradle and 2nd Battery Charging Slot - Enables Mutlimedia Mode
It looks very similar to the Motorola one, but charges an extra battery at the same time. That site is the only place I've seen it on. Has anybody tried it? Do you know the manufacturer? Any info would be helpful before I make the purchase.
fandroid,

I'm not familiar with that particular charger, I don't believe it's made by Motorola, the seller implies that but it's not a Moto dock. Try calling this number 1-800-306-0081 and see what they have to say.

Have I seen you ask this question elsewhere? If not - someone else is also inquiring about this particular dock. mike

I found some reviews on other sites, people seem to like it except for the annoying LED lights on the front of the cradle.

brando56894

Reaction score
I have the multimedia cradle and love it, even though I only use it for charging and the alarm clock.

what alarm clock is that in your pictures tigger? mine doesnt look like that....

cuskit

Reaction score
New Dock Release: MIKRADLE EVOLUTION SERIES!

MIKRADLE would like to announce their latest release - the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series!

Engineered to accommodate pretty much every Smartphone (Android, Apple, Palm and Blackberry) - it's contemporary new look is combined with some very unique features that add a lot of versatility to this latest series, and includes our newest color - WHITE!

Registered Forum Member Price is $27.99 (add $3.00 to include a 6' MicroUSB Cable).

To see more photos and in-depth information on this totally new style and very exciting innovative series, see here: INCREDIBLE DOCK AVAILABLE! MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series is here (Photos)!

Thanks - mike :)

EVOLUTIONFace.jpg
EVOLUTIONLeftPhone.jpg
EVOLUTIONLeftNaked.jpg
EVOLUTIONRightPhone.jpg
EVOLUTIONRightNaked.jpg

Last edited:

Theonna

Reaction score
Just got mine.
They are beautiful. Pleasant to hold, to look at and to use.
Thank you Mike!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow this thread is very unique. It starts out as a review, then turns into MIKRADLE stuff. Lol, and just fyi the multimedia dock had me until i found out no bodyglove could fit into it. I can say for sure its definitely a one handed experience too. I stole my dads dock until my glove.... now i'm dock less.... I think i'm going to make one out of a cardboard box. :)
And to whomever posted: Motorola Droid Sync and Charge Desktop Cradle and 2nd Battery Charging Slot - Enables Mutlimedia Mode
looking at the pics, i love this dock, especially the power in's in the back. I have both of those chords... Plenty of the larger usb chords. The Small droid microUsb's i seem to have a limited supply of. If only they could have implemented that into the official dock.

bilallucky

Reaction score
I appreciate those words. And nobody shows better product appreciation than mikradle customers.