Video Player For Your Android Wear Device By Appfour

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Have you ever been in a business meeting or a boring lecture and wished you had something to keep you awake. No one would ever suspect that you could be watching a video on your wrist watch. Android Wear is great for delivering notifications and the time to your wrist, but now you can watch full fledged movies and other videos right there on your wrist.

Android Wear already supports Youtube and Gallery images, but now you can view any video from your phone on your wrist thanks to the new Video Gallery app by Appfour. The Video Gallery organizes your videos from your phone by month making it easier to find exactly what you are looking for. You also have play, pause and volume controls. You can get up to 10 videos per folder with the free version of the app or unlock even more with the paid version. Grab the app from the link below.

via Play Store

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Well, I don't have a watch anymore at the moment, but if I did, this would definitely be on mine.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
:cool:There're some smartwatch so nice,full functioning,just like mine.I love it.:p