video playback "skipping" fix?

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
okay, first off i am a rooted thunderbolt user running the Das Bamf sense 3.0 Rc4 Rom i am wondering if anyone has the same problem i do (i have had it before i rooted as well) is that when watching the playback of a video i recorded no matter what the length is(recorded in 800x600) that it skips. anyone have any idea on how to fix this? i am looking for a fix because my kids are always doing something too darn cute to not record. id like to enjoy these videos and share with others but there is always the "skipping" or freezing and jumping problem likes its missing or jumping frames...if anyone has any ideas i would be greatly appreciative. thanks!

D

dvdcatalyst

okay, first off i am a rooted thunderbolt user running the Das Bamf sense 3.0 Rc4 Rom i am wondering if anyone has the same problem i do (i have had it before i rooted as well) is that when watching the playback of a video i recorded no matter what the length is(recorded in 800x600) that it skips. anyone have any idea on how to fix this? i am looking for a fix because my kids are always doing something too darn cute to not record. id like to enjoy these videos and share with others but there is always the "skipping" or freezing and jumping problem likes its missing or jumping frames...if anyone has any ideas i would be greatly appreciative. thanks!

Are you running overclocked?

Most video-related activities on the phone use the hardware chips in the device, and by overclocking your device, these chips are also affected, which can cause complications such as yours.