Video from phone to computer

mjkdroid

Reaction score
How do I transfer videos from Moto Droid to my computer? Do I have to have a specific program on my computer to be able to do this? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No special program needed. Plug in the USB to your Droid.... open the notification panel on your phone, select "mount usb" and then you can drag and drop from the folders on your SD card to your computer :)

Lars1

Reaction score
No special program needed. Plug in the USB to your Droid.... open the notification panel on your phone, select "mount usb" and then you can drag and drop from the folders on your SD card to your computer :)

Once I drag 'n drop, how do I watch videos taken with my droid on my PC?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

If your using windows, then just click on them and they should play in windows media player.

Lars1

Reaction score

If your using windows, then just click on them and they should play in windows media player.

The videos show up as a .3gp file that windows doesn't recognize. Am I doing something wrong?

m21knight

Reaction score
If you have WiFi you. can upload to YouTube...I find that there really isn't a quality reduction because the phone doesn't shoot super high quality to begin with.
I have heard that the YouTube 3G limitation may be going away so keep an eye on that.

m21knight

Reaction score
If you have WiFi you. can upload to YouTube...I find that there really isn't a quality reduction because the phone doesn't shoot super high quality to begin with.
I have heard that the YouTube 3G limitation may be going away so keep an eye on that.