Video Editing Apps

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Just wondering if anybody had a good Video Editing App they like to use, looking for one that lets you put in title scenes and credit scenes and transistions and what not to make a nice video. i have one and its nice but even for a paid app its options are limited cant make scenes like a title and put it at the beginning of the video, great for editing and what not. its AndroVid Pro, unless im missing how to do so. thanks for any suggestions.

sorry if this isn't in the right spot i have a note 7 so i put it here.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I tried a couple a while ago. VivaVideo and Video Editor (by WeVideo).

My biggest complaint was that none seemed to be able to export my videos in any resolution higher than 720P. Other than that, I forget which one I liked more for editing and adding music/etc, but I THINK it was the WeVideo one. Still, inability to export full HD was a deal breaker for me. I even contacted the developers and they were sorry for the inconvenience, but didn't sound like they planned to add the functionality any time soon.

I also think the WeVideo one was the one that allowed finer tuning on the clipping abilities.

Here's a stupid little video I did with one of them, though I can't remember which app I used. I'm thinking it was Viva.

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
thanks, see that let you put a title in the beginning of your video so you can title it or explain set ups (RC stuff) i will have to give that a try thanks. the camera i currently use for recording (other than my phone) only records in 720p so thats fine, not good if i want to edit any recordings done on my phone though. keep the suggestions coming...:D

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
well tried video editor and doesn't support SD card, which is were all my videos are bummer. thanks for the suggestion.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
cool, yeah i may just end up doing that just don't seem to have the options on a phone that you do on a PC. i was hoping though