video converter for maxx

rgraz

Reaction score
want to convert my avi's to be able to watch them on my new razr maxx i was using dvd catalyst 4 but the maxx is not listed in the program. any one got a better program for this? or what phone should i choose in the list for my maxx using dvd catalyst if i can do that thanks you! rgraz

D

dvdcatalyst

want to convert my avi's to be able to watch them on my new razr maxx i was using dvd catalyst 4 but the maxx is not listed in the program. any one got a better program for this? or what phone should i choose in the list for my maxx using dvd catalyst if i can do that thanks you! rgraz

Hi rgraz,

In DVD Catalyst 4, the MAXX is listed as Droid Razr Maxx.

View attachment 49282

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Or u can download a different player from market I use mx player it plays a lot of different types of video

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
R

rgraz

Reaction score
yup

updated the software and it is now in my list by bad sorry to waste ur time

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I stream via motocast it plays pretty much all of my 700mb Avi movies.. mkv won't play :(

----posted maxx'ed out----

dlmalone81201

Reaction score
Try this download vplayer from the market and play a video through it, then your maxx will play avi and mkv through motocast. It worked for me even after I uninstalled it, I think it added some codes.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
dlmalone81201 said:
Try this download vplayer from the market and play a video through it, then your maxx will play avi and mkv through motocast. It worked for me even after I uninstalled it, I think it added some codes.

Hmm may just have to try .. 2+gigs a movie, it may buffer a bit.. :)

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

1cheater

Reaction score
************** - The File Converter v1.4 apkmania.com.apk

File converter1.4