[VIDEO] APP- Vire Launcher Home Screen Replacement App With Unique Effects!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;cnvDFkH5gRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnvDFkH5gRI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Vire Launcher is an all new Home Screen Replacement app that has become very popular over the past few weeks. The launcher brings a whole new look and feel to your device with Unique effects like reflections and new transition effects. Overall this is a very neat home screen replacement app. Grab it from the source link below!

Play Store

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I really dig those reflections. I love Nova Luancher because you can backup/restore your app shortcut settings. I use a bunch of folders and its handy to just restore those when I flash a new rom or something. I may give this a look see though and see what it offers.

Wonder if that new eye candy does anything to battery life too.

My review on the play store:

Its a pretty cool launcher. I like the transitions. I like the reflections. It NEEDS folders. It needs the ability to change the icon of its shortcuts. I use Google Voice for texting so it kills the outline look when I change the icon on the dock. I use Nova Launcher and would probably switch to this one if it has the features I just listed. I think a modern launcher without folders is just lacking. In the settings however it does call it a beta version so I do hope to see new features coming. The clock applet with its ability to swipe it down have more icons/widgets is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I used this launcher for a few days a couple of weeks ago and it truly has potential :)...