[APP] SPLAY Launcher Home Screen Replacement App

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
splay.jpg

There are literally hundreds of launchers in the Play Store. Many launchers give you mostly the same experience. Every now and again a totally new and innovative launcher will hit the Play Store. The Splay Launcher is one of those launchers. This launcher places your own activity preferences at the heart of your mobile experience. Splay uses a uniques "Splay" design giving you usable slices on your home screen. To access the splay you would simply swipe your thumb across the home screen. This will bring up phone, messaging, music, apps, and more. You can access more options by swiping over that particular category. Splay uses a menu level system which will allow you to access anything on your device.

splay1.jpgsplay2.jpgsplay4.jpg

As you can see from the images above Splay really brings a very minimalist feel to your device as well as bringing a totally unique android experience. You can grab this new launcher from the source link below!

Via Play Store

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Played around with it for a bit, cool interface, quick and easy, has great potential but the limiting factor (for me) is that you can't add menus or set default apps (like gv for 'messaging' etc). It's only beta so hopefully those will be addressed, if/when they are it might very well be my goto launcher.

jaye712

Reaction score
Played around with it for a bit, cool interface, quick and easy, has great potential but the limiting factor (for me) is that you can't add menus or set default apps (like gv for 'messaging' etc). It's only beta so hopefully those will be addressed, if/when they are it might very well be my goto launcher.

Is it able to hide apps?