vibrate and system update issues

jrod1420

Reaction score
So after system update I no longer can set my droid to vibrate its either ringer on or silent or only vibrate and ringer but no silent mode no matter what I change in notification settings on phone or apps that deal with notifications. HELP to anyone that might know what's going on

Jmartin19

Reaction score
yup same here! I was hoping for a solution..but i kinda found on..cause i dont like to have my phone on just vibrate its either ring or its silent. so i went under settings into sounds and under vibrate i put never. then you get your silent option back but there is no vibrate option.

jgreg

Reaction score
Widget will fix this prob

Download "Silent Toggle Widget" from the Marketplace. Its free. Easier than toggling.

Kristina

Reaction score
I found Ringer Toggle Widget to be very helpful. It is free, also. It will not show up in your app menu because it is only a widget. After downloading from market, long-press on a free spot on your screen until the pop up menu comes up. Choose "Widgets" then "Ringer Toggle Widget". The nice thing is it's the size of an icon. One tap toggles from sound to vibrate to silent and then repeated.

segen77

Reaction score
yeah. i hate that my slide on my unlock no goes to vibrate instead of silent.

joliebeth23

Reaction score
Same problem since the update! It makes me crazy. I liked being able to just "turn it down" to completely silent while at work, since I'm a teacher and don't want my phone going off all day in the middle of classes. This makes me crazy. This update has made my phone much worse.