Verizon's killing me with their Droid X twitter hints..

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone else here refreshing that twitter page every so often?

supersaki

Reaction score
Other than the #5 heading south, are any of them actual hints?

I still don't know if it's a web scavenger hunt or some kind of geocache.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Why feed the hype.....just buy one when it hits.

b3ck3rj

Reaction score
hints

My first thought was, heading south...from where? South could be anywhere depending on where the location originated from.

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
@DroidLanding "Consulted with Droid expert. Thinking that Droid #5 and #7 will be found in warmer climates while #3 should be located at higher altitude."

YAY i live in a desert! lol not that there aren't hundreds of "warm climate" cities but at least i know I'm in one of them.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
@DroidLanding "Consulted with Droid expert. Thinking that Droid #5 and #7 will be found in warmer climates while #3 should be located at higher altitude."

YAY i live in a desert! lol not that there aren't hundreds of "warm climate" cities but at least i know I'm in one of them.

You know some idiot just walking along who has no idea what a droid is, is gonna just stumble on it and end up pawning it.. inevitable ..

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I remember reading a post about Verizon Stores closing early "Something BIG is going down at Verizon's Stores and I wonder if those stores will have these specific Droid X's. I don't think all of them will, so no one will know, but maybe some... they might have wanted the employees to know this was going on...

[note I said, I wonder, I don't think, might... because I have no idea...]

I'm following along for fun. And I live in a higher altitude ;)

opcenter

Reaction score
It sounds like the store closure on Sunday has more to do with the rebranding Verizon Wireless --> Verizon than anything else... but who knows. :)

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I remember reading a post about Verizon Stores closing early "Something BIG is going down at Verizon's Stores and I wonder if those stores will have these specific Droid X's. I don't think all of them will, so no one will know, but maybe some... they might have wanted the employees to know this was going on...

[note I said, I wonder, I don't think, might... because I have no idea...]

I'm following along for fun. And I live in a higher altitude ;)

It sounds like the store closure on Sunday has more to do with the rebranding Verizon Wireless --> Verizon than anything else... but who knows. :)

The above article said "some" Verizon stores are closing, not all. That's why I came up with that theory. But I did read about the new name change too, so that's possible.

And this post made me wonder about them being at stores too:

You know some idiot just walking along who has no idea what a droid is, is gonna just stumble on it and end up pawning it.. inevitable ..