Verizon upgrade assistant is upgrading lg g3 to lollipop now!

bigmatt503

Reaction score
Plugged my phone in and it said an update is available. About time!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 WIFI using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Keep us posted on your thoughts...I have been running leaked builds for a while and have thought they were pretty nice.

OP
bigmatt503

bigmatt503

Reaction score
First problem is no email sync over wifi. Going to find a fix today (hopefully). Any ideas?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
bigmatt503

bigmatt503

Reaction score
Update.. So it will now sync my email over wifi since I switched to the xfinity connect app.
Not the greatest fix, at least now I will receive my emails over wifi since thats primarily how I'm connected..

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
OP
bigmatt503

bigmatt503

Reaction score
I appreciate the idea
The strange thing is my comcast email is the only thing that will not sync over wifi!! So annoying!! I'm sure that a fix is around somewhere.

knoble3123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
First problem is no email sync over wifi. Going to find a fix today (hopefully). Any ideas?

I am having the same issue. Cannot use Comcast email on wifi, using the stock droid email app on LG G3 since about 5 days after I updated to Lollipop. It gets suck at "updating" and gets very hot until I manually hit the menu option and hit "stop". I have another email client (hushmail) on the same app that hasn't missed a beat. If I turn off wifi, Comcast will sync. I can't leave wifi off and use data 24-7! I am about to lose it over this. I do not want another app (xfinity). I want it to just work as it has for years. Too many hands in the pot (Google, LG, Comcast, Verizon) and no one wants to take responsibility. If anyone has found an issue, please reply!

OP
bigmatt503

bigmatt503

Reaction score
Still waiting for the stock email app to work!! I have switched to the aqua mail app.
I was rooted and running skydragon rom but had issues with battery.
I'm considering rooting again and using jasmine rom for the fact that a fix is built into the rom for sync issues.
I just don't want to have to install everything again... So I'll wait (again)