Verizon s4 and sprint iphone 5

billpnj

Reaction score
Hi all I have a problem that is getting very annoying and really could use some help. The problem is if I'm sitting next to my girlfriend and send her a picture msg from my verizon s4 to her sprint iphone 5 it will not come until the middle of the night. Yet she can send me a picture and I get it right away. I dont know if this helps but I thought it might be picture size so I had her send me a pic then I sent the same one back and took 6 hours to go. I also tried sending one from my phone to my work phone witch is also verizon and it was instant. Any help on this would be great.
Thank you

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have found that most delays I see are on the receiving end. I know many people who have Sprint and have the same issue. Does she experience delays from other numbers? Can you send her a pic from your work phone and see if that works?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JRParsons

Reaction score
Is it only her phone or does it happen with other iPhones. Also, if another Android phone sends her a picture does she get it right away.
I'm trying to determine if the problem is on your end or hers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
B

billpnj

Reaction score
I have found that most delays I see are on the receiving end. I know many people who have Sprint and have the same issue. Does she experience delays from other numbers? Can you send her a pic from your work phone and see if that works?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thank you for responding and yes I did try that and it went right through. She also does not have any other issues from other people. It seems to be just between us.

OP
B

billpnj

Reaction score
Is it only her phone or does it happen with other iPhones. Also, if another Android phone sends her a picture does she get it right away.
I'm trying to determine if the problem is on your end or hers.

Thank you for responding and yes it seems I'm the only one who gets delayed.

JRParsons

Reaction score
Kind of a shot in the dark, but try a different texting app. That will rule out the app. As Miller posted above my gut feeling is that it is a setting on your girlfriends phone.
When I get a chance I'll take a look at my wife's iPhone and see how she has it set up.