Verizon Pushing Out VRBMF1 Update to Samsung Galaxy S3, Hopefully This Addresses Conn

debrad0307

Reaction score
I have done so many factory resets and have flashed so many custom roms. I have never ever lost my contacts or my pics. I've lost my apps a time or two but that's it.

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

kaykay235

Reaction score
i backed up my photos, but after resetting my phone, the backup assistant froze halfway through and my photos did not get restored on my phone. is there any way to try to restore from backup assistant again? i can't figure it out; there's only an option to perform backup. i think i just lost all my photos :(

debrad0307

Reaction score
Have you checked your gallery? Your photos might already be there. Try performing a backup again. My photos have always been there and I don't use backup assistant

debrad0307

Reaction score
Go to settings>accounts>backup assistant plus. It should give you the option to restore.

kaykay235

Reaction score
no, they aren't in there and there's no option to restore, only to backup.

debrad0307

Reaction score
Where did you have your pics saved? Sounds like they weren't on your SD card. When you go to backup assistant press your menu key and select view online content. Make sure your pics are there.

debrad0307

Reaction score
Once you view online content to your photos should be located in a file named DCIM. If they aren't there then they didn't get backed up.

kaykay235

Reaction score
i thought they were on my SD card but apparently i was wrong. they aren't in my online content either. well that sucks. i have the quickpic app to organize my photos, so i'm not sure if that had something to do with it. ugh.. my phone is running better now, at least.

debrad0307

Reaction score
Yeah if it's not on your online content that enough backup assistant didn't back anything up. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that app. I've never used that app. I just use the stock gallery.