Verizon May Soon Offer a Silver & White HTC Droid Incredible 2

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-incredible-2-silver.jpg

If the above leaked pics are turn out to be accurate, very soon we may see Verizon releasing a silver & white colored Droid Incredible 2. Although, this obviously doesn't make the phone anymore powerful than before, aesthetically, this could draw the average consumer and improve sales of the device. The Dinc2, like its predecessor, is a very popular phone, and this marketing gimmick could just give the phone a bit more "life" in the retail arena for a while longer.

This may not be thrilling news for the tech-head that needs the latest dual-core & 4G device, but it's likely that this visual upgrade could be just the ticket for spouses and friends that don't need anything more powerful. What do you guys think? Anyone out there interested in this "new look" Dinc2 for themselves or their family/friends?

Source: Pocketnow.com

woahdroid

Reaction score
The incredible 2 is by htc. And the droid eye isn't right. I feel these are fake. But none the less. I'll try to get verizon to send me out one of they do release them.

sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 2

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
The pictures look like a white gel case over a regular Inc2.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
That would be rad, I dig how that looks a lot more than the original. All they need is to paint the camera red again like on the dinc1 and it's great.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The incredible 2 is by htc. And the droid eye isn't right. I feel these are fake. But none the less. I'll try to get verizon to send me out one of they do release them.

Yep. I knew it was HTC, I am even a huge fan of both the Dinc and Dinc2; I brainfarted the title because I was looking at another article about Motorola while I was writing this one. lol

Thanks for catching my error! :)

woahdroid

Reaction score
Haha welcome. I am incredibly in love with this phone. Like even with this whole bionic/gs2 talk. I would pick this one over either of them. Even the iphone.

kenbiz

Reaction score
Oh its silver n white.. now ill buy it. Is this how some of these companies think sales are made? I'll wait to upgrade my incredible is a year old n still keeps up with most phones out there.