Verizon match prices?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No they won't. All these "other guys" cut the price because you're signing 2 two year agreements (one with them, the other with VZW).

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
blitzburgh39

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Okay thanks for the quick response.

I dont really care about paying 250 because im selling my gaming computer which i dont use for 300. so it should cover it!

:D

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Okay thanks for the quick response.

I dont really care about paying 250 because im selling my gaming computer which i dont use for 300. so it should cover it!

:D

Cool! My cousin got caught up in that stuff too....cost him $700 in ETFs! That's ridiculous!

adsfa34

Reaction score
+1 to Droid_DOES.... you've got a better chance of ... well almost anything you can think of, except of course getting Verizon to price match...

Why not buy it through Amazon tho? I mean the termination fee might be higher but if the phone is cheaper then I would say it's a wash.

Sent from Sourcery

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 to Droid_DOES.... you've got a better chance of ... well almost anything you can think of, except of course getting Verizon to price match...

Why not buy it through Amazon tho? I mean the termination fee might be higher but if the phone is cheaper then I would say it's a wash.

Sent from Sourcery

It's not $350 cheaper ;)

OP
blitzburgh39

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
o_O I am really confused.

Lol. Because i want the phone tomorrow... and i dont feel like putting the cash in my account, buying it, and not having it in my hand. I know it seems bad. but its how i am. And its kind of money i didnt have.

70% of my excitement is for the 4g.. can you say finally fast internet in my dorm?