Verizon LTE Build Up Continues; 15 New Markets on September 15th

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
vzwlte.jpg

Verizon is rapidly building up their LTE network at speeds no other carrier can match, and soon 15 new markets will have the blazing fast LTE switched on. Verizon is expanding to the following location come September 15th. Reno, Nevada; Moorhead, Minnesota; Fargo, North Dakota; Iowa City, Iowa; Canton, Lima and Mansfield Ohio; three counties in California and five additional markets in Illinois. Verizon has been working hard to bring their new 4G network to all the 185 million promised customers, and they might actually reach their goal by the end of the year.

There you go folks. Any readers getting the 4G in their area?

Via: Engadget

Last edited by a moderator:

grimley

Reaction score
Got an email last Friday from Verizon notifying me that 4G was available dancedroid Now I just have to wait for my upgrade in October so I can get the long awaited Bionic.

Reaction score
Woot mansfield!!!!!!!! now i CANT wait for the droid bionic. even if my mom doesnt give me her upgrade (lookin like she will) I will buy it full price!

Big Cam

Reaction score
I ahve yet to get the email from Verizon, but I'm in Fargo and I can't wait. I've gone to Minneapolis a few times and experienced the speeds, so my LG Revolution is patiently waiting. :)

82DMC12

Reaction score
I'm also in Fargo!! I've been watching for this... it's gonna be sweet! I'll get the Bionic day 1 for sure. Hopefully it gets rooted soon so I can have wi-fi tether working ASAP!

StevieJ

Reaction score
Quad City area here! Now my next phone has to be LTE capable no matter what.

drtnsnw

Reaction score
YAHOO!!!! Now I have to decide on what phone to replace my Dinc with. Is there any way to test the coverage without a 4G phone??

Chris