Verizon Kicks Off Promo Offering the Moto X for Just a Penny On Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x-vzw-deal.png

The Moto X is already an imminently affordable smartphone, yet Verizon seems to want to blow them out of inventory. They just announced a shiny new promo which can net the customer a shiny new Moto X for only a shiny new penny on a shiny new contract. Okay... maybe that was too much "shiny," but the deal is pretty darn good!

The promo will only last until March 2nd and will only work if you use the VZWDEAL promo code at checkout. This deal even includes the Moto Maker customization options included.

Perhaps this is a good sign the rumors of a Moto X refresh this summer are true...

Source: Motorola

TatDroid

Reaction score
I have a line available to upgrade, but I think this is only available to new customers?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Appears to be for new 2 year contracts, so that would include you with your upgrade

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Darn...I'm due for an upgrade on April 4th. I wonder what promo they'll have after this one?

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cereal Killer is correct as usual. I just ordered one last night as an upgrade for my wife for a penny...pretty sweet deal. No new line, just a new two year contract.