verizon just sent me an update to 5.9.901

So in other words revert back to 893 root then apply 901 or just wait for an exploit lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

So in other words revert back to 893 root then apply 901 or just wait for an exploit lol

P3DROID created a 1click script!

Go to MyDroidWorld and download.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

No problem, good luck, and merry xmas:)

is there another place i can download this. i need to be a member to download it and it wont let me join

is there another place i can download this. i need to be a member to download it and it wont let me join

Yeah, just looked into that, I guess you would either have to register or maybe someone can post a drop box link here.

Yeah, just looked into that, I guess you would either have to register or maybe someone can post a drop box link here.

P3DROID and other devs don't take kindly to doing that. Register for his site or see if he will post a direct link elsewhere. His twitter is @P3Droid.

P3DROID and other devs don't take kindly to doing that. Register for his site or see if he will post a direct link elsewhere. His twitter is @P3Droid.

Ok, I didn't know that, my apologies:eek:

I know i created an account but never got a email so it wont let me post anything or dl it

Yep thats where it went was junk mail thanks man

Lost root after 5.5.901 using the 1-click method by P3Droid. Apparently I'm not the only one. TiBuPro says I don't have root access.

Lost root after 5.5.901 using the 1-click method by P3Droid. Apparently I'm not the only one. TiBuPro says I don't have root access.
were you foreverooted or isnt it supposed to.matter when you use it.

Back