I will ;)

(points to phone)

Note 2......

11550.jpg

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Ill take a guess,Tmo

what carrier you switch to?

I was actually almost sure I was switching over to Tmobile. last second when I was at best buy, I ran into a buddy that works there and gave me a special deal on the HTC One AND my unlimited plan on Sprint.
Kept hearing sprint is the worst and what not, but I live down here in Southern California, orange county and have been in 4G (12mb down)all over town and on WIFi when at home.

Another main Issue to my switch to be honest was because I was in a family plan still with my parents and sister and was looking to get out of that. All in all I was mostly happy I got to keep my old Cell#

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've really considered it, but I'm just not sure if I could give up my battery life and signal quality from my Maxx HD. I don't really mind the lack of external memory, but it could be nice I suppose. Plus I really don't want to give up my unlimited data or spend another $600 on a phone.

It's so tempting though!

RyanPm40

Reaction score
So, I know VZW reps aren't that reliable, but the sales rep I spoke with today told me that they keep hearing by end of July for the One. I was literally right about to buy the S4 haha. I'm going to see if I can stick it out.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've really considered it, but I'm just not sure if I could give up my battery life and signal quality from my Maxx HD. I don't really mind the lack of external memory, but it could be nice I suppose. Plus I really don't want to give up my unlimited data or spend another $600 on a phone.

It's so tempting though!
and that's the reason i'm waiting for a decent motorola phone. samsung and htc just don't understand what is the most important in a smartphone. looking at my galaxy nexus and razr maxx right now side by side, nexus has 103 dbm signal while razr has 96 dbm. speedtest also confirms the same 14/2 for nexus and 18/8 for razr. batteries are the most drastic difference between samsung/htc vs motorola. thunderbolt/nexus are dead in under 3 hours screen time while razr maxx get 5-6. motorola does lack in camera department though, and it's very noticeable.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

It's so tempting though!
Ill buy you a 2014 Honda Civic:D

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
and that's the reason i'm waiting for a decent motorola phone. samsung and htc just don't understand what is the most important in a smartphone. looking at my galaxy nexus and razr maxx right now side by side, nexus has 103 dbm signal while razr has 96 dbm. speedtest also confirms the same 14/2 for nexus and 18/8 for razr. batteries are the most drastic difference between samsung/htc vs motorola. thunderbolt/nexus are dead in under 3 hours screen time while razr maxx get 5-6. motorola does lack in camera department though, and it's very noticeable.
Honestly,this One is just to tied me over until November 15th when the N5 drops.Ooooh my God!!!,did I just leak the release date for the N5?Well that info is just for me and you xeene,plz keep this to yourself.If others find out Ill know you told them.DancingNexus