Verizon HTC One M8 5.0 Lollipop OTA Update Actually Rolling Out Tomorrow

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Last night Verizon posted their release notes for the Lollipop 5.0 OTA update for the HTC One M8. After seeing this we announced that the rollout had begun. Many of you checked in settings for the update and the update was not being pushed to your device. The same thing happened to me. Upon further investigation it looks like Verizon may have posted the release notes prematurely. The roll out has been confirmed for tomorrow by "Mo Versi" Vice President of HTC Product Management. He stated that the OTA roll out will begin March 5th for the VZW HTC One M8.

Via XDA

Powarun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Still not available. Maybe this is why people like the Nexus line up so much.

Got it 11am central

Last edited:

wesmad

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else got it but I'm downloading the firmware now, so you guys may want to check.

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8

Last night Verizon posted their release notes for the Lollipop 5.0 OTA update for the HTC One M8. After seeing this we announced that the rollout had begun. Many of you checked in settings for the update and the update was not being pushed to your device. The same thing happened to me. Upon further investigation it looks like Verizon may have posted the release notes prematurely. The roll out has been confirmed for tomorrow by "Mo Versi" Vice President of HTC Product Management. He stated that the OTA roll out will begin March 5th for the VZW HTC One M8.

Via XDA
11am In Morris Cty NJ..big packages ..need WiFi and a fresh charge.works well..so far..postpone the M9 for a couple of Months (?)

wesmad

Reaction score
Anybody having issues with attaching images to messages in Verizon Messages since the update?

hkwise01

Reaction score
Just updated and everything seems to be running smoothly.