Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE Launches on July 5th for $149.99

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-droid-incredible-4g-lte.png

Verizon officially launched their HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE just yesterday. It is now available on their site for $149.99 on a two-year contract. As a refresher, here are the specs for this gorgeous phone:
  • 4-inch 540×960 touchscreen
  • Dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
  • 8 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 1080p HD video recording
  • 1.3 MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video recording
  • 1 GB of RAM
  • 8 GB of built-in storage space & microSD card support
  • 1,700 mAh battery
  • Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
It's easy to get caught up in the hype of the other big phones that are out, but not everyone wants a screen larger than 4-inches. Plus this device has some of the same specs as the higher end devices. How many of you guys are exciting about this phone?

Here's a link to grab yours: Verizon Wireless

Caesars

Reaction score
Good to see a phone that isn't the size of a brick lol. I prefer larger screens myself :)

andrew92

Reaction score
im stuck between this phone and wanting the droid razr hd. Any suggestions anyone?

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
hmm I was hoping to get a Razr in Oct, but this may be my next Droid. Since I lost my faith with Moto my upgrade from R2D2 to DINC4G is going to be great jump.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
andrew92 said:
im stuck between this phone and wanting the droid razr hd. Any suggestions anyone?

I would personally wait. The technical specs are not impressive if that's your thing (1.2 ghz and 1gb of ram). The practical specs are not impressive either. A 1700 mah battery? Come on. And I do not like the HTC three button design. 4 or none in my opinion.

Now the screen and cameras are no doubt going to be great. So maybe based on that you'd be inclined to get it.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Its so nice to see high end phones coming out less than $299 again. That overpriced LTE price was getting annoying.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I like it. Perfect size, IMO. Love the Nexus and RAZR but TOO BIG in my opinion.
I want a SMALL phone and a BIG tablet.
I do NOT understand people that want a BIG phone (Nexus, RAZR) and a tiny tablet (any 7 incher).

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think this will be a good phone . i think the inc 2 was the best vzw 3g phone ever . i just really liked it .. i will likely try to find one of these on ebay .

sn2hotty

Reaction score
Is it me, or is the Rezound still a better phone, even eight months later (yes, I own one! LOL)?