Verizon Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Shipping On March 8th!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is already starting to ship out from 3 of the top 4 US carriers. T-mobile was the first to ship the S7 Edge. Units started arriving on T-Mo customer's doorsteps on Monday. Today AT&T and Sprint started shipping out devices. As a Verizon customer I am getting a bit antsy because we still have not heard anything official from them on shipment dates.

Earlier today I got a call from someone deep within Verizon ranks. I was informed by my source that the reason Verizon has not been able to ship out S7 and S7 Edge devices is because they are under Embargo until March 8. This is when they will begin shipping units. this means that we may see the units arriving on doorsteps up to 2 days early. I guess 2 days early is better than on time or late.

More S7 and S7 Edge Discussion

cdjohnson25

Reaction score
Does the March 8, 2016 date also apply to those of us who have Shipping Date 11/17/1858 on My Verizon app, Order page?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Will Preorders be available early?
I doubt it. It sounds like the phones that are shipping were ordered directly from the carrier. But, I could be wrong. I know for us, we are specifically told we are not allowed to sell a phone until the store opens on launch day.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I agree. Best Buy isn't known for shipping flagships early, but stranger things have happened. Did you order the S7 or the S7Edge @wcjeep ?

vamsiguduru

Reaction score
Att did not even care about early shipping , are there any on from att got their shipping info other thant march 7 to 10 dates,? I doubt that

सर्ववस्तूनि कारणोद्भवानि

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum vamsiguduru!
As for the date, at least it's less than a week away, so that's a plus.

Clamshell

Reaction score
I'm all for having the latest and greatest. It's hard to buy one of these without knowing the battery life and reading reviews.
Guess I'm the exception as millions have preordered.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I agree @Clamshell. Even though I usually have a general idea which new device I'll be purchasing, I still typically wait at least few weeks after a device has been released before I actually purchase it, just so I can check out first hand reviews. The only smartphone I blindly purchased without checking out reviews first was the first Galaxy S Fascinate.

rpitterle

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S5
Twitter
rpitterle
Yay! Verizon just posted my UPS tracking information. Since it is Sunday I assume it won't actually move until Monday. Hoping for Tuesday delivery. #S7Edge

Last edited:

stlouitechy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Yay! Verizon just posted my UPS tracking information. Since it is Sunday I assume it won't actually move until Monday. Hoping for Tuesday delivery. #S7Edge
Out of curiousity, where did you place the order for your S7 Edge? What day did you order? Which color? Trying to get an idea of how their filling the pre-orders. I ordered a silver Edge on 02/27 that is still pending. Thanks!