Verizon Commercial

crimsonblake

Reaction score
I work in sales at one of the largest VZW corporate stores in the nation. We are definitely running a BOGA (buy one get ANY) promotion on the Fascinate. If you buy one you got up to 30 days to claim the second one for free. I believe this is running at our retail outlets only, not online or over the phone.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going to call back to Verizon today and the ignorant woman who refused to help me (since I got her direct line) and send her a link to the video clip. I want her to watch it while I'm on the phone with her so I can hear her fall all over herself apologizing for treating me like I was a moron yesterday.

Thanks again. Revenge will be sweet!
I saw this commercial too, and it does say get any phone out of our line-up for free, the other side of it is...not all VZW employees are aware of these commercials and deals, and it's not their fault, IMO spiteful revenge is not necessary...be happy you got your "Sweet Deal" and move on

zero7starz

Reaction score
Free as in here its free have another one, or free as in if you have 2 lines available you get the second one for free?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Free as in here its free have another one, or free as in if you have 2 lines available you get the second one for free?
Free as in you sign another two year for a different line and we will give you this phone to use on that line for free...free

OP
Porkweasel

Porkweasel

Reaction score
It's not spiteful when I'm being nice and agreeable with an associate and I'm being treated as if seeing this commercial less likely than convincing someone that I witnessed an alien abduction. In spite of the fact I was treated rudely I was more than nice and explained that I would contact her with the appropriate information to take advantage of the sale.

As for not knowing about the promotion, I would imagine the people in the "telesales" department and their managers could find someone to ask about their own promotions. The associate I spoke to refused to even refer me to a manager who could better help me after I asked to speak with one.

I don't hold a grudge....I just wanted to educate. :)

I'm going to call back to Verizon today and the ignorant woman who refused to help me (since I got her direct line) and send her a link to the video clip. I want her to watch it while I'm on the phone with her so I can hear her fall all over herself apologizing for treating me like I was a moron yesterday.

Thanks again. Revenge will be sweet!
I saw this commercial too, and it does say get any phone out of our line-up for free, the other side of it is...not all VZW employees are aware of these commercials and deals, and it's not their fault, IMO spiteful revenge is not necessary...be happy you got your "Sweet Deal" and move on