Verizon and the G3

Bashlin

Reaction score
Since the last update all of my apps are so glitchy. Not sure if it's a issue with verizon or my phone had a issue.. My phone actually ran better before the last update. Is this a issue with all Verizon G3's?

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

OP
B

Bashlin

Reaction score
Cool, I'll carry my phone in..thanks

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Nah, JB messed up a lot of apps for people. Most of them have been updated by now though, but you're not alone in getting a bunch of bugs after you update. It's probably not your phone, just something that went wrong somewhere. It happens.

If you've tried the basic stuff like uninstalling and battery pulls etc, then the only fix will be a FDR, but it's almost a guaranteed fix. And if that doesn't work, then it's probably something with your phone. But unlikely, as this happened to a lot of folks. Just gotta ride it out till they're updated for JB....

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Most people recommend a Factory Data Reset after a major update like that. So try that first, set up your phone, reinstall all of your apps and then see how it does after about a day.

OP
B

Bashlin

Reaction score
Most people recommend a Factory Data Reset after a major update like that. So try that first, set up your phone, reinstall all of your apps and then see how it does after about a day.

Steps for a fdr?

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Menu
Settings
Back up and reset
Factory data reset

While booted yes, but doing it while in recovery is usually more reliable in that it's able to clean everything out while nothing is running. But Idk how to get into the GSIII's recovery.

itzdareel1

Reaction score
Do as follows:
Turn off your phone
Once turned off hold the following buttons all at the same time

Volume up button, home button, power button once again press in the order and remain holding all three till a slight vibrate is felt

You're welcome :)

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Don't do a full FDR just clear cache in recovery.

Communicated from Atop The Beer Tent Capital of The World