Verison Droid Warranty Regarding Battery Replacement?

nightwolf92

Reaction score
Hello,

So as many people know... Droid battery life is absolutely terrible... besides basic texting any use Murders your battery...

however i believe i may have a bad battery, I was wondering if verizon had any coverage for battery replacement (meaning, I call customer support and be like gimmeeehhh a new one!) or if its up to the user to dish out the $$ to get a new battery?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Jeffyo

Reaction score
They're cheap on Amazon. I just got replacements recently, the exact same as we have, for $3 a piece. Cheap so don't bother with Verizon. Waste of your time.

OP
N

nightwolf92

Reaction score
ive done tht before but they are all terrible... the battery life is never the same as a new battery... i have an extended battery that dies after 3 hours...

Jeffyo

Reaction score
nightwolf92 said:
ive done tht before but they are all terrible... the battery life is never the same as a new battery... i have an extended battery that dies after 3 hours...

The batteries I got were the exact same batteries that came with the phone. Like I said.

If you want an extended battery, that might be your problem. Is it just not registering the battery life correctly or it actually dies. Reseting the battery can be done just I don't know how at the moment.