Vanishing pictures in Gallery

Beardface

Reaction score
Anyone else having this problem... For about the past week, I have been taking pictures and video verify they are saved, and the next day they are completely gone. What on Earth is going on? Not only that, but there is this one picture that I keep deleting that just appears as an error within the gallery that keeps coming back.

Really frustrating. I have about 10 pictures that are in the phone that I can't see at all, and anything new I am or will be taking will be affected by the same thing. Any suggestions?

ziggy484

Reaction score
Anyone else having this problem... For about the past week, I have been taking pictures and video verify they are saved, and the next day they are completely gone. What on Earth is going on? Not only that, but there is this one picture that I keep deleting that just appears as an error within the gallery that keeps coming back.

Really frustrating. I have about 10 pictures that are in the phone that I can't see at all, and anything new I am or will be taking will be affected by the same thing. Any suggestions?

I assume you know there are two folder in gallery... "Photos" and "camera shots", you looked in both? Stop by a verizon store, then you can actually show them whats up, theres usually one or two people there that are pretty knowlegable

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
have had this happen to me. i checked and they were still on the sd card so I could access them there. They eventually showed back up. I think the SD Rescan app is supposed to fix it.