Gallery issues

sebebe

Reaction score
Everytime I take pictures, save backgrounds or save text message pictures they go into folders in the gallery as they are supposed to. But the next day they are all gone. I can still find them in the phone files but have no access to them thru the gallery. How do I make them stay in the gallery? They used to...

Sent from my DROID2

pool_shark

Reaction score
Everytime I take pictures, save backgrounds or save text message pictures they go into folders in the gallery as they are supposed to. But the next day they are all gone. I can still find them in the phone files but have no access to them thru the gallery. How do I make them stay in the gallery? They used to...

Sent from my DROID2

Download SDrescan from the market or reboot the device.

OP
S

sebebe

Reaction score
Already tried both of those...still nothing. In fact when I run the sdrescan it makes everything disappear also.

Sent from my DROID2

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I do not understand the gallery to begin with. What is the "Camera Roll" and why do I need it if the Pictures are in One of the two folders which are Camera and Download?
Then there is a thing that says All photos which has copies of what is in the Camera Roll and the Download folder. Ha!

If someone could explain this,

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
All photos shows all of the photos on the sd card and camera roll shows just the ones taken by the camera. I know it seems a little asenine but I have over 600 photos on my phone and it helps to have the camera ones seperated because it makes them easier to find in a pinch. You could try downloading gallery 3d from the marketplace. It might be more to you're liking.

It just shows the individual folders. I' e been using it primarily lately.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App