V Cast Messages

Reaction score
If you have more than 1000 texts per thread, will v cast messages delete your oldest messages until it reaches a thousand again? I use handcent, and I have over 3000 texts in one thread. I tried using an sms backup to gmail app but those don't work reliably for the dx or D2. When I open the default txt app for the D2 it lags for a long time, and when it finishes lagging it will show exactly 1000 messages when there were at least 2000 before. and if I reopen handcent it will also say 1000. The default txt app deletes them all down to a thousand. Idk why it can only hold 1000.

I just want to know, does v cast messages or goSMS delete your messages down to a thousand?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Cloud3

Reaction score
Don't know about goSMS, but vcast.messages has an option in settings that u can set to make the app not delete any messages no matter how many u have

-Cloud

OP
R
Reaction score
Have you tested it yourself, cloud? Do you have over a thousand messages in a thread? I really don't want to download it, and have it delete 2500 out of the 3500 texts I have in one thread.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Cloud3

Reaction score
i have downloaded and tried vcast messages though i didnt like it. Its settings menu looks just like the settings menu on the default messaging app. I didn't have 1000 messages in a thread so u might want to back them up if u want to be safe.

-Cloud