Use in bmw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italpisces

Reaction score
Just got the phone and foundout that that it does not download the phone book from the phone into the bluetooth systems of the 528. Even my Razor could easily do that. Use in the car make it more difficult if I have to go through the hassle of the DROID phone book to look for a number. Motorola sais they are working on a patch. BUT, after spending wht I did on the BMW, why live with the hassle of a phone that wasn't completely thought out?????

Italpisces

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Just got the phone and foundout that that it does not download the phone book from the phone into the bluetooth systems of the 528. Even my Razor could easily do that. Use in the car make it more difficult if I have to go through the hassle of the DROID phone book to look for a number. Motorola sais they are working on a patch. BUT, after spending wht I did on the BMW, why live with the hassle of a phone that wasn't completely thought out?????

Italpisces

So you signed up to say your not keeping the phone?

bbcrackman

Reaction score
First of all I understand the need to communicate hands free from your "528" or any other vehicle for the matter, however if Motorola is developing a patch for it what is the difference. I guess what I dont understand is, why sign up just to say youre not keeping it. Really???? That makes absolutely no sense. Maybe stick with the Razor and not say a thing. I have yet to understand why take the time to become a member of a forum only to contibute useless information.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Typical BMW owner :icon_ poke:

Careful with that. BMW owners are fanatical ya know :icon_ banana:

Edit : On second thought. this thread is :closed_2: Please refer to the orginal thread on this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.