USB Transfers Slow

Lastb0isct

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've noticed ever since i've gotten the Droid 2 that i've had pretty slow USB transfer speeds from my computer to my Droid. I get ~2mb/s at the highest. Transferring from the droid to my computer is rather quick but that's something i don't care much about. Can anyone shine any light as to why this might be happening? Any troubleshooting I can do?

Thanks

kramerica

Reaction score
hi all,

i've noticed ever since i've gotten the droid 2 that i've had pretty slow usb transfer speeds from my computer to my droid. I get ~2mb/s at the highest. Transferring from the droid to my computer is rather quick but that's something i don't care much about. Can anyone shine any light as to why this might be happening? Any troubleshooting i can do?

Thanks

bump

kramerica

Reaction score
I installed SD-Booster from the market and set my cache to 428. It fixed my problem with slow transfers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
L

Lastb0isct

Reaction score
I installed SD-Booster from the market and set my cache to 428. It fixed my problem with slow transfers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I wonder if there is a stock fix to this? I will try this app out but it seems a little ridiculous for us to have to download an app to get the full speed from our SD cards. What type of speed are you getting after using SD-Booster?

OP
L

Lastb0isct

Reaction score
I'm still noticing slowness when transferring to my SD card. I get ~3mb/s now. Can take up to 10 minutes for ~700mb to be copied to my droid 2. Anyone with something similar?