Usb modem question

alanbk

Reaction score
Ok, I've just gotten the Verizon 4G USB Modem. I'm in a 4G area and I'm pretty impressed with 4G performance. I know it's a long shot, but I see that the Xoom has a USB 2.0 Port. Does anyone know if there will be a way to use the Verzion 4G USB Modem with the Xoom?

xier

Reaction score
I have both of the Verizon USB 4g sticks and should have my xooms tomorrow am if fedex is on time. I was not planning on using them with the xoom but will give it a shot. I wish they would go ahead and release the 4g mifis so I could end of life my 3G ones.

Ok, I've just gotten the Verizon 4G USB Modem. I'm in a 4G area and I'm pretty impressed with 4G performance. I know it's a long shot, but I see that the Xoom has a USB 2.0 Port. Does anyone know if there will be a way to use the Verzion 4G USB Modem with the Xoom?

OP
A

alanbk

Reaction score
I have both of the Verizon USB 4g sticks and should have my xooms tomorrow am if fedex is on time. I was not planning on using them with the xoom but will give it a shot. I wish they would go ahead and release the 4g mifis so I could end of life my 3G ones.

It will be interesting to see if there are drivers.

Thanks!