USB Charge Only & WiFi Questions

kingpin6866

Reaction score
1. When plugging my DX into my laptop and setting the USB to "Charge Only" it will charge, but it will not mount the SD card.

2. My WiFi signal in my apartment is pretty strong for my XBOX and laptop, but seems to suck bigtime for the DX. Can't pull up webpages, stream music, etc.

Any ideas on these?

Thanks

KHeeney5

Reaction score
1. Because it's "charge only", it will not mount the SD card. Again it only is CHARGING. No mounting. Charging.

2.) Not a clue. The more devices you have on your internet the slower it gets. But I have no problems...

1. When plugging my DX into my laptop and setting the USB to "Charge Only" it will charge, but it will not mount the SD card.

2. My WiFi signal in my apartment is pretty strong for my XBOX and laptop, but seems to suck bigtime for the DX. Can't pull up webpages, stream music, etc.

Any ideas on these?

Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
K

kingpin6866

Reaction score
1. Because it's "charge only", it will not mount the SD card. Again it only is CHARGING. No mounting. Charging.

2.) Not a clue. The more devices you have on your internet the slower it gets. But I have no problems...

Any ideas on these?

Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX

I'm saying it won't mount the card on the phone, which it should in "charge only" mode.

GadgetSam

Reaction score
Kingpin, were you able to get the SD card mounted by the phone while charging?