usb causing reboots, UD 3.2?

djam2410

Reaction score
everytime i try to put my phone in USB mode on 3.2, it reboots, and i've tryed at least ten times and it still does this; is anyone else having this issue? i finally thought i could upgrade from 2.5 to that and this is the ONLY issue i've been having;

Also, sometimes the theme i chose on theme chooser will revert back to the original theme and keep switching back and forth

undergrace

Reaction score
everytime i try to put my phone in USB mode on 3.2, it reboots, and i've tryed at least ten times and it still does this; is anyone else having this issue? i finally thought i could upgrade from 2.5 to that and this is the ONLY issue i've been having;

Also, sometimes the theme i chose on theme chooser will revert back to the original theme and keep switching back and forth

Having the same problem! Wish I could find a fix, this rom is perfect other than that.

marcusdavidhall

Reaction score

Having the same problem! Wish I could find a fix, this rom is perfect other than that.

Factory data reset worked for me

OP
D

djam2410

Reaction score

Factory data reset worked for me

only problem for me is my power button is broke so if i go to the factory data reset menu and do that, will i still be able to back out and reboot? basically if my phone starts power cycling (endlessly) i wont have a phone anymore to use...

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
same issue here...kinda annoying...when one thing is fixed something else breaks lol