Uploading movies from itunes to phone

AllForNaught

Reaction score
Panzer, whatever movie you have to put on the phone needs to be in MP4 and you can just connect the phone to your computer via the cable, mount it, and then just drag and drop it into your video file on the SD card...but, from everything I'm reading, you'll really need a class 4 or 6 (?) sd card instead of the stock one, as they allow faster data transfer. I hear that you'll get through about 2/3rds of the movie and then it will get all out of sync or pixelated...

They don't need to be in mp4. Fascinate supports avi, xvid, h.263, h.264, wmv, 3gp, and more.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

AllForNaught

Reaction score
FYI for video conversion: Something people often don't consider, is there are 2 parts to converting a movie from disc to phone - you need a ripper (to analyze and decrypt/remove copy protection schemes), and then a converter to format the movie for your phone.

Two great programs for this are DvDFab, and Aimersoft DvD Suite. Each has (*important*) up to date ripping and conversion software.

The problem with Handbrake and many other free programs is they aren't updated for modern decryption. Some haven't been updated in years.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App