Upload files from the app to Amazon server

Konstantinos88

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
T310
Hello everyone.

I participate in a project - android app development and my work is to make the app to upload audio files (m4a) after recording, and cvs files to amazon server (aws.amazon.com). Can you give me general guidelines? How to start? My first steps? Advice?

General speaking, android studio is better or eclipse?

The amazon aws has a few mobile services, for example Cognito, Device Farm, Mobile Analytics and SNS. Should I use some of them?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

You have hit on a part of the problem. There are a ton of services available at that WEB address. You'll need to know which one to use and also have the credentials to access it. Analytics won't be one of them, that is for looking at SEO results for WEB sites/pages.

OP
K

Konstantinos88

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
T310
Nice to meet you in the forum, leeshor.

The app will upload files on S3 of Amazon and I have the credentials to access the bucket.... Just I am wondering how i will do that, using Android studio, Java - xml etc.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't use Android Studio. There may be a setup in there somewhere but my guess is that you would need to access it using a browser.

OP
K

Konstantinos88

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
T310
How can I make the app access it using a browser? I think it is impossible. And I think it is not so difficult to make the app access the server directly without any browser.... maybe I will create an invisible virtual browser only for this purpose?