upgrade confusion

wvdroidman

Reaction score
When I go to my verizon and check upgrade eligibilty it tells me my line is eligible under my current plan. But when I go anywhere else it says november 2012. What is right and how can i get an early upgrade. I have the thunderbolt and am deeply regretting getting the first LTE phone on verizon. Likewise I won't get the nexus for fear of the same issue. I am deciding between the razr and rezound first I have to make sure I am eligible for upgrade.
How can I get the early upgrade that my verizon says I have?

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
they fixed it now. But still how can I get the razr for cheap? I can't take another year of this thunderbolt but don't have $300+ to pay for a new phone.

Last edited:

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Buy a cheaper phone, wait for contract price to come down, save money for the phone, use new phone money to free up other money to buy more expensive phone, steal, all equally likely to work. Difficulty varies.

Sent from my R2 unit using DroidForums

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
The problem is I don't qualify for upgrade until November 2012. I was curious how to get it cheap before then

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Open a new line with the phone you want. Put a "feature phone" on the new line and move the phone you want onto your old line. Drop data package on new line. Pay for new line for 2 years. Maybe profit a bit or at the least pay $300 over time instead of all at once.

Sent from my R2 unit using DroidForums