upgrade coming for me next month, what to do?!

lisalisa13

Reaction score
My upgrade is coming up in a month, what to do.... Was happy with bionic finally after ice cream update, but recently have text and 4G issues again.
First I'll lose my unlimited plan i believe, but don't know that I've ever gone over, so probably wouldn't be a problem, just losing a security blanket lol.
then, of course which phone? Thinking maybe gs111 or one of the razrs. Have a friend that has the note and loves it, but think that would be to big. Concern with razr is it all that different/better than the bionic? Are there any other phones out there to consider?
Also see jellybean is rolling out, maybe see what that brings to the table before i switch, or is it just going to be another band aid?

m3scott

Reaction score
Do the Jelly Bean update. I cannot believe the difference it made. I was thinking the same as you until I updated. Not sure how long this will keep me on the Bionic, but this has extended my time on it for sure.

dumbass

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm due an upgrade on May 5th, but no current NEW phones interest me enough to give up my unlimited data for. I just bought a second hand Razr Maxx HD to play with till a new phone comes out that draws my interest. or Verizon convinces me to drop them for another carrier!

rcblate

Reaction score
I am due at the end of may, wife at end of june. Haven't received jb update yet, but looking forward to it. Frankly I am done with this phone. Wife is on iphone 4s and loves it. I used to be a bleeding edge tech guy, now i just need tech to work! If next iphone can talk and surf on vzw i am gone. If not will become a free agent when contract is up in the fall. Love vzw and don't want to leave it, bit might have to.

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Yeah, really torn. really want a new phone but, want it to be worth it! Even considered going to the dark side
What do you think of the razr Max hd?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
You would have to buy unsubbed to keep unlimited. You can try Swappa to get some decent prices on newer phones (Razr M/RazrHD/GS3/DNA)

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Can't spend that much on a phone but thanks.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, really torn. really want a new phone but, want it to be worth it! Even considered going to the dark side
What do you think of the razr Max hd?

The RAZR MAXX HD is awesome, when the x drops in august (rumor) the HD should drop in price. I'm baised.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.