Updated moto g

StephenGeoghegan

Reaction score
Hiy everyone, I own a Moto g xt1032 that I been using 6 month now,bought 2nd hand,brilliant phone, anyway 3 days ago I got updated from KitKat to 5.0.2 lollipop, And I'm having a few problems, couple of Apps are unable to load, that's what phone says anyway, my google calendar-unable to load,.AMD certain skin's For My Poweramp music player which cost me a good few quid altogether AMD they all say they're compatible with lollipop, I dont know what to do,please if anyone can help,I not too clever with technology.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I would boot the phone into fastboot mode. Once in fastboot mode, go to recovery. Once you are recovery, go to Clear (or Wipe) cache and dalvik cache. When the phone went from KK to LP, the runtime went from dalvik to ART. Clearing both cache and dalvik cache should make a difference.

Also, make sure your apps are updated in the app store. This will also help if you have not done so already.

stegeoghegan

Reaction score
Thanks G.F. sorry it took so long to get back to you mate . going try that out tomorrow. Stephen

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk