unsupported attached file types in droid RAZR email

ltcalex

Reaction score
Hello all, back again. I am having difficulty opening .PPTX ext files as well as .docx files fom my Droid RAZR email accounts. Does anyone have any remedies? Having a business smartphone, the execution of any application should be seamless. Thanks! ltcalex

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Hello all, back again. I am having difficulty opening .PPTX ext files as well as .docx files fom my Droid RAZR email accounts. Does anyone have any remedies? Having a business smartphone, the execution of any application should be seamless. Thanks! ltcalex
I use my phone as a business phone also. I use Docs2Go premium version and have no issue with any version of Microsoft documents. I'm not sure if QuickOffice has the same capability or not.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Just purchased doc to go full version

I will check this applicaton out tonight and report back to this thread.

Last edited:
OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Documents to Go Full Version

As a continuation of this thread, last night after I had downloaded the paid version of documents to go full version ($14.00), analysis of this application is that IT WORKS. All of your documents with the "x" or will not open notice open in this version. Just a Note, if and whaen you choose this app, be sure to maintain the basic docs to go on your RAZR or Droid. The basic and the full version work as companion apps. Also, as an added not, when you see "saving to messaging", the full version of docs to go has a full choice of locations from which to choose,, one fo which is "messaging" That's where I've found all of my saved documents. Best to all!

SallyC

Reaction score
I have Quickoffice Pro (also $14.99) and it allows me to open Office 2010. I just opened up a .pptx file and it will allow me to edit it also.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
As a continuation of this thread, last night after I had downloaded the paid version of documents to go full version ($14.00), analysis of this application is that IT WORKS. All of your documents with the "x" or will not open notice open in this version. Just a Note, if and whaen you choose this app, be sure to maintain the basic docs to go on your RAZR or Droid. The basic and the full version work as companion apps. Also, as an added not, when you see "saving to messaging", the full version of docs to go has a full choice of locations from which to choose,, one fo which is "messaging" That's where I've found all of my saved documents. Best to all!
Yeap...it's a great app. Glad it's working for you.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Posting directions to get your saved documents and opening them fron docs to go full service.

Select all apps, then My "keyed"docs to go, thenlocal files, then internal card, then messaging. Select the file you want. Another means of accessing your messaging document is by selecting My Files, then Internal phone storage, then select your messaging folder, and then your file. Hope this is a help to all.