Unrooting

tintin

Reaction score
I want to unroot, but I didn't root my phone myself. I need the EASIEST way to do so. I'm a newb. Anyone want to explain or post links?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
T

tintin

Reaction score
Because I can't send/receive any texts. So I have to send it back. Verizon will charge you full price for the replacement. No thanks.

Hymizzle

Reaction score
in About Phone> Baseband version which version do you have? You should have EB01. If you dont that might be why you cant send/receive texts.

CC268

Reaction score
Because I can't send/receive any texts. So I have to send it back. Verizon will charge you full price for the replacement. No thanks.

I had the same trouble, it may or may not be the phone...if you have your facebook connected you cant text people if they have +1 in front of their phonenumber. Also, sometimes if your messages are failing you have to give the phone a couple days...it took my phone almost a week to stop doing that, you have to let it run its course, its actually a fairly common problem on phones

OP
T

tintin

Reaction score
I have unrooted and its still doing it. I don't sync my Facebook contacts.

Hymizzle

Reaction score
Is that you cant send/receive texts to anyone or just a couple friends? If synced with Google contacts check to see if there is a +1 as well. Odin the DIO1 package should fix your problem. Try re-activating your phone, dial *228.
What modem are you on right now?

Keep me Fascinated
SC 2.9.2
EC10 Voodoo Lagfix
Nitro Dark v4

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score

Yay one of the people contributing to the reason manufacturers are locking phones down.... Awesome. Thanks for help making devs lives harder for future phones