Unroot questions

garbageman

Reaction score
I was wondering if I am able to use z4root to unroot my droid 2 or do I need to use the option I did to root it?

Sent for Liberation

louy99

Reaction score
What did you use to root it? You can always sbf.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
garbageman

garbageman

Reaction score
I think it was the one click option, I had my computer crash since then so don't remember for sure. And I havet sbf'd ever before. I'm just wondering so when the time comes for the update I just have everything lined up so its easy for me.

Sent for Liberation

Reaction score
You do not need to unroot to receive the update. I was rooted when the last update was pushed to my phone, it removed root, and I rerooted it after the update.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

PTREE818

Reaction score
Yes Hello, can I jump in 2 w/ some q's for any1. K i m not sure if i recieved update yet , is it autosyned, or do i physically have to do something? only prob ive had is blackmarket app will not start now , does any1 know if this is mayb something i did by accident or if app has been perma deleted? oooooo yea Jrummy AWESOME job on new Liberty rom. While i still got u here can any1 provide a link w/ very clear and idiot proof instructions on sbf'ing? K thx in advance all. And Happy Day b 4 4:20
Ptreedancedroid

OP
garbageman

garbageman

Reaction score
I would like the same thing with sbf'ing never done it before, so want to make sure I do it right.

Sent for Liberation