Unlocking the lg vortex

nimfez

Reaction score
Hey guys just bought a lg vortex off of eBay and I want to unlock it. Right now I only have an AT&T sim card so am I able to unlock it or am I screwed?

phonix11

Reaction score
Solution about LG Vertex

Unlocking LG Vortex by code is very simply. It is also safest and non-invasive method of unlocking your phone.
Code to unlock LG Vortex will be receive after entering IMEI number. You can get Your LG Vortex IMEI number by typing *#06# or after removing the battery.
o get unlock code for LG we need only IMEI number.You will also need a sim card from the network that are currently telephone working. Sim card will be needed when you enter unlock code to Your phone.For LG mobile phones do not need to know any other information because unlock codes come from database of LG. Unlocking codes are assigned to IMEI number.To enter unlock code for LG, You need to insert sim card from network which is phone currently working and enter unlock sequence mode 2945#*xxx# where xxx is the model of LG phone numbers, for example, for KU990 enter 2945#*990#, GT540 enter 2945#*540#.
Then you get a hidden menu where you can enter unlock code.Any LG Phones are having flexible in unlcoking system and you can do it easily with android platform.This facilities available in now LG Optimus Me , LG Cookie Lite mobile phones.