unlocked droid mms problem

bigred2431

Reaction score
So i have a motorola milestone which is the euro version of the droid, looks the same as the droid i can just use tmobile on it. well i bought this thing and it works fine aside from the fact that i cannot send or recieve multimedia messages. i have tried to make this work but nothing helps. i have also recently installed the 2.1 update for the droid so everything is up to date. so if anyone has any ideas or fixes it would be greatly appreciated

Skull One

Reaction score
Android 2.1 when in sleep mode and idling near 125Mhz for more than 5 minutes will cause MMS to be missed. The Motorola Droid does it as well.

When you plug it in, it idles at 550Mhz so it doesn't get behind in the work load.

I spent weeks testing that.

allikanbe

Reaction score
Plugged in or not, handcent, messenger, chompsms it doesn't matter. i can't send mms at all. I used to be able to a few weeks/months ago, but not now. way too aggravating. not rooted. i uninstalled and reinstalled handcent too. doesn't matter if i try to send mms to verizon, at&t, or whatever it just won't send. :icon_evil:

OP
B

bigred2431

Reaction score
well mine uses tmobile, and it does say that i have mms with my service, it wont worked when plugged in or any other time, it just has a button in the text saying download and it will sit downloading and then nothing will happen, what funny is with some other messaging systems it will be able to send them but on all it cant recieve. I did have a demo droid from verizon for about a month and it could send and recieve mms, but now the unlocked one cant. Is it just a problem with all droids? because i dont seem to be the only one with this problem. could it be due to the fact that flash is not available on the droid?